Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Welcome Chloe Jade!


Well, this is my first blog, and I'm not sure where to start. After 41 weeks of being pregnant and wondering what our baby girl would look like...we finally got to meet her.  The last 3 weeks have been great, and everyday a little different.  God gave us this perfect little person who we're just getting know a little more each day.  Some days are more challenging than others...learning what her different cries may mean.  If only she could just tell me! But I do know that our Chloe Jade is beautiful and changing a little bit everyday.  Her eyes are still blue, but her face is filling out and I think she's getting longer. Sometimes she's a really great sleeper and other times she cries to fight it (like now!). We have a busy week of pictures. Tomorrow, we're having some newborn pictures taken at our house.  On Friday, we'll make our first trip to Van Buren to have pictures taken with the boys by Jody Rhoads.