Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend -Day 1

Our first trip to the Branson condo!
Cool dude in Mama's hat & glasses

Can you guess the apple of his eye?

The prettiest girl at Joe's Crab Shack

Me (before the silly bib)

Serious business - I know I've said if before, but I think the steamed crabs with corn & potatoes might just be my favorite meal. It was delicious!  

Eli in Bob's golf hat or as Shane called it, his "Houston Dale Nutt" hat!

"Oh my doodness!" Chloe's response to her surprise present from Kary.

So, my daughter has NO FEAR!  We got the arm floaties on AFTER she took a dip into the pool! Chloe literally jumped into the water as soon as we  got to the pool. She went under, I went in after her, she came up ready to go. "I swimmin' Mama!" She wasn't scared, out of breath or anything!

She had a ball playin' with the boys

And even caught the attention of a strapping young fellow!

Ever since I got my new camera, Eli keeps asking me to take his picture...which I love! Who could resist this handsome face?