Sunday, July 24, 2011

Things I Want to Remember & Special Visitors

Chloe loves to play dress up & is really beginning to use her imagination.  She plays great with other kids but really well on her own as well. Recently she was pulling Playstation controls behind her like a dog on a leash. The cord got hung up on the laundry room door, and she says, "what the heck dude?" So funny!

Chloe is speaking & communicating so well. She can sing her ABC's, count to ten, and sing a couple songs - Twinkle, Twinkle and part of Old MacDonald. Her EIEIO is pretty cute! 

Chloe's had a full schedule this week with visits from family.  She spent the most time with Noah (wo-ah), Eli (ee-eye) and Buddy (which is pretty clearly, buddy!).  One night this week I was trying to get Chloe to sleep, went into her room, and she says, "I hun-gee.  I want ronis. I can't sleep." Too cute! 

Being silly with Daddy

So glad to spend time with Aunt Bonnie & Liv

Chloe with her Nana

Yummy summer dinner - grilled pork chops, corn on the cob & sweet potato fries!

Shane pulled out his old school Nintendo for the boys to play with this week

I don't think they logged as many hours as Shane did as a kid, but still had fun. 

Some Razor fun

Cool kids at the park

Tyler says, "Hey Kim, this will be a good picture!"

Swingin' with my girl